We Team 4 a Change Manager
The objectives of the change will be to:
This change strategy & plan will be co-created with the internal change managers of the client and in close partnership with the Change Manager of the Group program team (in Paris).
The deliverables will be:
The KPI’s will be:
Master or equivalent by experience
Certification; In Change Management. Mastering of ADKAR methodology is required
Context van de missie
Within Brand, Communications and Quality (BCQ), the Corporate Communications department, the team e-Communication Channels aims to support all function and business activities in leveraging the business growth and the brand value, both internally and externally:
A key project of this program is aimed at launching and ensuring adoption of collaborative tools by ~17.000 people. This adoption will allow to boost transversal collaboration between all employees & collective efficiency.
This has to result in a totally new way of working and culture, leading to higher business performance for a new agile & flexible bank.
One of the most critical aspects of the program Digital Working is the change of employees’ mindset, impacted by corporate values, individual expectations and ways of thinking that determine how people and organizations act.
- Dutch: Excellent
- French: Excellent
- English: Good
- German: N/A
- Spanish: N/A
- Good analytical skills:
- o Able to quickly understand a context and key strategic objectives
- o Able to define an approach encompassing different situations/contexts
- Strong written communication skills:
- o Able to translate vision/strategy in clear and structured project documents and actions plan/tasks
- Excellent active listening skills
- Good Influencing & leadership skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- French Full Proficiency
- Dutch Full Proficiency
- English Proficiency in writing reports
- Experience in setting up strategy & change management approach
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts, in collaboration with internal change managers
- Experience in digital (transformation/deployment) projects
- Experience in projects oriented on innovative solutions to answer Businesses needs fully encompassing the Digital change.
- Preferable; Experience in Change Management in following areas: collaborative tools or related fields as real time communications, web meetings, social networks
- Preferable; Experience in change projects related to NWOW (New World of Work) topics is a key asset.