IS Team Manager(level 1)
We Team 4 an IS Team Manager(level 1)
As IS Team Manager (level 1), you are responsible to oversee & coordinate the activities of your team. You ensure that your team delivers on time, on budget with the required quality. Through adequate communication & day to day guidance, you ensure that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it. You are focused on continuously improving the efficiency & effectiveness of your team by developing individuals as well as proposing new ways of working. You also look proactively to ensure the long term quality, stability & performance of the assets delivered & managed by your team. Beyond your team, you are able to stimulate collaboration in order to achieve the organization’s goals.
Context van de missie
The .net Expertise Center creates almost all application screens. This means that we have a very large client network within the company. We are a partner in most IT-projects. Our interventions vary from a couple of man days to thousands of man days, depending on the project. We work together with teams all over the company.
We are searching a Team Manager (level 1) for this team. A Team Manager (level 1) is the lead for a part of the team, usually 5 to 10 people.
- Dutch: Good
- French: Excellent
- English: Good
- German: N/A
- Spanish: N/A
- People management
- Solid communicator & team player
- You know how to motivate and create a team spirit
- You think in a structured way
- Coaching skills
- Dutch and French, one good at least, the other one can be basic
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Experience in resource planning & coordination
- Proven background in Insurance or equivalent (finance, bank, …)
- Experience in IT - experience in Application Development & Testing …
- Preferable; Notion of .Net or Object oriented