Information Security Technical Advisor
We Team 4 an Information Security Technical Advisor
Rollen en verantwoordelijkheden
As an Information Security Technical Advisor you will carry the following responsibilities:
Certification; CISSP, OWASP preferable
Context van de missie
The clients' Global Security department supports IT and Business Units to develop adequate solutions in Information Security and Risk Management practices.
The mission of GS is:
One of the main activities executed is ‘Computer Security Incident Management’ which consist of L-CSIRT, Security Watch and Security Monitoring.
To support this activity, The client is looking for an Information Security Technical Advisor.
- Dutch: Good
- French: Good
- English: Excellent
- German: N/A
- Spanish: N/A
- Team player
- Quick self-starter
- Pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- French Good speaking and writing
- Dutch Good speaking and writing
- English fluent speaking and writing
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (secure networking, web infrastructure, WinTEL, UNIX, etc.)
- Experience within the Banking and Finance Industry
- Experience in working in cross-functional departments and teams.
- Practical exposure to process management.
- Capability to quickly understand end-to-end process flows and control needs.
- Experience in creating memos to the attention of senior management level
- Preferable; Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP;
- Preferable; Web Application Security Development. (OWASP);
- Preferable; Knowledge of Information Security (preferably based on ISO 27001- 27005 standards)