IT Architect Retail Banking
We Team 4 a IT Architect Retail Banking
Rollen en verantwoordelijkheden
Support IT Projects in architecture definition, follow-up projects in elaboration and construction phase.
Contribute to the architecture study of major projects redefining the client facing applications developed for the enterprise channel.
Design solutions which respect project milestones and budgets while making the current architecture evolving towards the target one.
Take into account infrastructure and security constraints.
Use architecture methodology and tools, in order to accelerate fulfillment of the Business strategy and to ensure a high-performance, flexible, robust, profitable and forward-looking IT environment.Key Activities:
Translate the business strategy in the domain of front-ends for enterprises into application architecture.
Assess bank’s strategy concerning enterprise front-ends to find requirements and constraints that affect (changes in) the IT Architecture.
Advise on the selection of new technologies and concepts to keep architecture in line with market and available technologies.
Validate functional and technical analysis versus defined architecture, coach and support analyst teams
Master or equivalent by experience.
Context van de missie
Functional Architect for Retail banking projects
- Dutch: Good
- French: Good
- English: Good
- German: N/A
- Spanish: N/A
- Team player
- Quick self-starter
- Pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Design of banking applications, data architecture, process description.
- Clear writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in development of customer facing front end applications, knowledge of security in web applications
- Preferable; Experience in applications supporting the distribution channels for enterprises.