Senior Technical Analyst for Document Management Solutions based on Isis Papyrus
We Team 4 a Senior Technical Analyst for Document Management Solutions based on Isis Papyrus
Context van de missie
Our client is continuously working on its existing back and front office applications. Next to the usual maintenance effort, there is a large pipeline of projects to be realised in the coming years.
Many of these projects redefine associated document flows within the organisation. For the management of these document and document flows Isis-Papyrus is used. Projects include both the re-engineering of existing flows and the implementation of new flows and features.
We are looking for a technical analyst to strengthen the team that is developing the document management solutions based on Isis Papyrus and other document management technologies.
- Dutch: Excellent
- French: Excellent
- English: Excellent
- German: N/A
- Spanish: N/A
- Good analytical skills
- Work in an organized and structured way
- Team player
- Able to work in a large complex multicultural organisation
- Problem solving attitude
- Good coaching and communication skills
- Fluent in at least two of the following languages: French, Dutch and English, understanding of the third language.
- Experience on the Isis Papyrus Framework
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing complex software solutions
- Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles
- Experienced user of MS Office tools
- Experience of document management applications
- - Define and implement document framework and flows
- - Reverse engineering of existing document flows
- - Design document templates
- - Implement document formatting
- - Implement incoming document flows (Imaging, indexing
- Preferable; Experience of Mainframe DB2 and windows environments is a plus
- Preferable; experience with document management solutions
- Preferable; Experience with document management technologies other than Isis Papyrus