Information Security Control Officer
We Team 4 an Information Security Control Officer
Rollen en verantwoordelijkheden
An Information Security Control Officer will carry the following responsibilities:
Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
Context van de missie
The Information Security and Risk Management department supports IT and Business Units to develop adequate solutions in Information Security and Risk Management practices.
The mission of ISRM is:
Bank’s ISCP ( Information Security Control Plan) formalizes and documents those (permanent) controls. It includes a set of controls to be executed in order to ensure that the information security organization, processes and/or information assets are managed in compliance with policies and procedures and that they are risk-controlled:
- Dutch: Excellent
- French: Excellent
- English: Excellent
- German: N/A
- Spanish: N/A
- Team player
- Quick self-starter
- Pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- French fluent speaking, good writing
- Dutch fluent speaking, good writing
- English fluent speaking and writing
- Solid knowledge of Excel – pivot tables, formulas; Practical experience of SharePoint as administrator and user.
- Preferable; Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (secure networking, web infrastructure, WinTEL, UNIX, etc.); Auditor experience;
- Experience within the Banking and Finance Industry
- Experience in working in cross-functional departments and teams.
- Practical exposure to process management.
- Capability to quickly understand end-to-end process flows and control needs
- Experience in creating memos to the attention of senior management level
- Preferable; Proven experience in designing and implementing controls
- Preferable; Knowledge of Information Security (preferably based on ISO 27001- 27005 standards)